Monday 27 May 2013

first impression on the rocket volume waterproof mascara

So I have just bought the rocket volume mascara which is from Maybelline. It costs £7.99 which is quit cheap for a mascara. The pros of this mascara is ...
  1. No clumps
  2. It  is definitely waterproof
  3. Makes your eyelashes look really long
  4. The brush is really good as it grabs all the lashes ( that's the best way I could describe it sorry)
  5.  You just need about 2 coats of mascara to give it the full effect

Cons ...
  1. Its really difficult to get off
If  anyone has a way of getting waterproof mascara of please let me no, comment below if you do thanks.

I don't think there is any other cons about this mascara as you can tell I really love and its great for summer so I will be buying more when I run out :)

Oh and I'm really sorry I said I would publish a post about online deliver but unfortunately I had to take them all back as it printed out wrong and some clothes were to big.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment