Saturday 1 March 2014

Whats in my travel bag?

Hello beautiful people today's post is a whats in my travel bag for when i go to Disney land Paris! So lets get started.....

This black zip front back pack is from Newlook- £19.99

These are my essentials for travelling so first are these superdrug ear plugs. I suffer badly from my ears on planes, trains,cars basically any transport so i'm just praying these will work!

Next is my little bloggers book so i can write blog post ideas.
Next is my earphones and my ipod so i can listen to music
Then is post-it notes so i can play guess the celebrity and i have a pen so i can obviously write

Yep you probably think i'm a fatty but for your information i'm sharing these sweets and also chewing helps with my ears so yeah....

I have my fashion book so i can draw some ideas which Caitlin has all the pencils and stuff
I then have aviator sunglasses from next which i LOVE 
Then a jack wills train ticket holder
Then i have a rain mac for when i go around the park


I have my Polaroid so i can be a proper tourist and take photos! 

Finally i have my H&M purse that says Faith on the top.
Hope you liked today's post, next week there should be a post of Paris pictures so keep an eye out <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment