Wednesday 8 April 2015

3 for 2 Boots Haul

 


Boots is literally my favourite shop because its full of beauty products-Duhh. Who doesn't love spending hours strolling,swatching,shopping in boots. (Did you like that alliteration?) Well I know my Mum and Hayley tend to get annoyed after a while but they don't fully understand the feeling boots gives me. It's like a playground for a kid, exciting and mesmorising. Unfourtunatelly the down side of being a beauty addict is that you get a never ending wish list. My beauty pal Ellie will understand me with this. However Boots do the best deal which is buy 3 for 2. Great right? So I take advantage of this most times to cross off those things I have been wanting for ages.

As soon as I saw that max factor brought out a new range of blushers I just couldn't stop dreaming of how beautiful they looked. They are called the creme puff blushers and cost £8.99. I believe they are suppose to be Hourglass ambient lighting dupes so that made me want them even more. I picked up the colours: Seductive pink and lovely Pink. Both gorgeous shades, I can't wait to try them out.

Lastly the one I got for free- the Loreal Paris Infallible 24h-Matte foundation (£6.99). This one was just a spontaneous buy. I only heard of this foundation from Amelia Liana's NYC haul as she raved about it so when I went into boots I just picked it up. I'm just hoping its a proper good match because I only checked once in store to see if it was a good shade. There's nothing worse than having the wrong coloured foundation.
 
Kirsty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment