Saturday 21 September 2013

Drugstore beauty haul

Hey beautiful people, today's post is going to be a haul on drugstore products I have collected over the past weeks . So lets get started ...

Dirty works eye lash curlers. They are really nice and comfortable and they come with 3 reusable cushions for them which is always a bonus. 

 E.l.f contouring blush and bronzing cream. 
I am loving it so far it's nice to work with and it is build able. 
 E.l.f high definition under eye setting powder. 
 MUA eyeshadow in the colour pearl.
 Collection lasting perfection concealer.

 Barry m lip gloss in the colour toffee or shade 2.

And that is everything, I will be doing a get ready with me soon and I will feature these products so keep your eyes pealed for that. Ohhhh also I have discovered 2 you tubers which are called velvetghost and glitteralittle i really love there videos so go check them out. 

Hoped you like it ❤❤❤





No comments:

Post a Comment