Tuesday 24 September 2013

Mini Haul

Hey beautiful people this post is just a mini haul on eye products so I hope you enjoy it!! :) 
This is the Rimmel scandal eyes retro glam mascara in colour black
This eyeliner is the maybelline, master precise which is like a felt tip and is very easy when applying!!
Next is the bourjois intense extrait in shade 03. This is a very shimmery soft pink colour, it reminds me of a New Year's Eve look or Christmas look so you might see a tutorial on that later on :) 
This is the Rimmel glam eyes quad eyeshadow these are just natural colours their is a chocolate brown colour, golden bronze colour a creamy colour and a golden brown colour.
Finally it is the smokey eyeshadow palette from H&M !! 
I highly recommend you try out these products as they're really cute and beautiful colours as well as good applicators for the mascara and eyeliner :) in a few weeks time I might do a review on them and in the future I might do a tutorial with them but for now hope you enjoyed!! Keep an eye out for our 'get ready with me' blogpost which is coming very soon !! Byeeeeee ~Hayley xx





No comments:

Post a Comment