Sunday 20 October 2013

Autumn/winter essentials

Hey beautiful people so today posts is a autumn/winter essentials. 

Ok so starting with fashion items:

Everyone needs a warm cosy coat for the cold months (well definitely in Britain). Parka coats are right in fashion this winter, mine in from Asda and it's £25. You can get them basically in any clothes shop right now and they are all quite similar. Oh and of course a cosy snood this one is from newlook and it's a tartan pattern which is also in the trends this winter. 


Beauty items: 

A lip balm is always essential for autum/winter here is our two favourites, maybelline baby lip (cherry me) and Vaseline (original). And for me I suffer really bad with dry hands so I would always have a hand cream, this one is from body shop called hemp intensive hand butter. Keeping on the subject of dry skin I also recommend a body butter our favourite is the soap and glory righteous butter. It's amazing and smells really glorious. This season is partyyyy season so you need a little bit of glitter and I find it really nice on the eyelids so I have this amazing roll on shimmer from nyx so it's really easy to apply and looks so pretty on, for only £4.50. And lastly nails so we prefer dark colours on our nails at winter and our fav is the Barry m nail paint in the colour raspberry. 

Food essential: 

Food for autumn/winter=  choc chip cookies with hot chocolate. 


Magazine essential:

My absolute favourite magazine is Vogue I just love it so much especially with the food essential above. I love it as it gives me makeup and fashion inspirations for the months ahead.

I hope you like today's post and has helped or gave inspiration to any of you byeeee ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment