Wednesday 19 February 2014

Plain Jane:OOTD

Hello beautiful people, today's small post is an outfit of the day!! This outfit can be worn pretty much any wear but today I wore it to mo'roller which is like a roller disco..... Only if people were dancing and not just me and Caitlin ( http://eatsleepandfashion.blogspot.co.uk ) 

Seeing as the name of this post is Plain Jane the outfit is simple and casual!
Top is from Topshop 
Leggings from topshop
Scarf is from H&M 
Roller Skates are from eBay
I also waved my hair with the babyliss wavers just to make me feel retro as I was going roller skating!! 
 I love this top as it is a slight crop but does not show any skin and it is nice and comfortable. The scarf is great as it adds a pop of colour to the whole outfit and also it is a nice accessorie!! 
 (Me and my amazing skating skills.....) 

Hope you liked today's quick post ❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment