Monday 17 February 2014

What Fashion Items We Have Been Loving

Hello beautiful people, so today's post is our fashion favourites. Lets begin ...

I have been loving scarfs lately as i feel they complete an outfit especially if the outfit is quite plain and bland it just adds strong features.
Also i have been loving scrunchies as i think they are cute and retro.
My purse i love as it looks celine and it is an easy purse for when you have coins or cards in.
Seeing as the weather is bad, comfy trousers are an essential for when you are having cosy days. so these penguin pyjamas are a must!
Beanies are also an essential at the moment as when it is windy my hair is not horrible as the beanie is protecting it from having a bad hair day as well as they nice and warm.
Also my tan topshop bag that i wear to school is great as although it looks quite small it is like a Mary Poppins bag it fits EVERTHING in!!
 This statement necklace is great for making an outfit more intriguing! Also this watch looks very vintage and elegant when wearing. I love my pandora ring as it is very feminine and beautiful!



 Finally this leather jacket is amazing, it is an alternative to a coat as it keeps me warm but not too warm so when it is cold outside but not cold for a coat this leather jacket is great! I love wearing this leather jacket as the pattern textures make the jacket more retro and interesting!
Hope you liked todays post <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment