Saturday 19 April 2014

Collective Haul

Hello beautiful people, we have been shopping for just small bits over the course of these two weeks. So we thought it would be nice to show you what we have purchased.

Recently I (Kirsty) have been loving jewellery. I just love how it can make an outfit a lot more fun and interesting.   
So whilst we were paying in forever 21 I saw this hand bracelet (I don't know what you would call it) and  I just had to get it. I think it would look really nice in the summer with maxi dresses and anything really and it only cost £3.60.
Below is a picture of the multipack necklaces I bought from topshop. I love how the chain is thin and that they look really elegant on. £7.50
  

Sunglasses in the summer is something I like to take my time in finding the perfect pair, and I'm know certain I have. They are black over sized sunglasses from river island.£13.
I also re-purchased the tea tree skincare set from the body shop.£13.


I also had to re-purchase the vo5 straightening lotion because it's amazing. I would say it only would benefit people with non straight hair because the whole reason for it is to make your hair easier to straighten.£5.99.
I also really wanted to try a lip plumper so I bought the soap and glory lip plumping gloss. Now I tried this out earlier today and I must say that I don't think a lot of people will like the feeling of this on the lips because it feels rather tingly. However I do really like it and i'm sure i'm going to get a lot of use out of it.£9.
Hayley also purchased Tanya burr's lip gloss in 'picnic in the park' it's such a beautiful colour and I'm definitely going to buy it soon. £6.99.

Lastly I purchased this jacket however you could call it a thick blazer. I got this from newlook for £34.99.

Hope you enjoyed today's post <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment