Sunday 6 April 2014

Red, Pink, Nude

Hello beautiful people, today's post is a small filler which wasn't planned. But I was looking in my lip draw and thought I would share my 3 favourite lip products I have been loving from the last few weeks.

I am a huge fan of lip gloss. I don't think a look is finished with out it. So as it is also getting hotter because it is spring. This means  I can wear a lot more bright lips. My favourite.
And my 2 Favourite lip glosses have been:
Tanya Burr lip gloss-Vampire Kiss
Revlon colourburst lip gloss- adorned 
Also i love nude lips so my favouride nude lipstick has been: 
L'Oreal lipstick- Cheryl's nude
Here is a swatch of them all.

 As you can probably tell the two lip glosses are very pigmented and bright. Also I feel like the formulas are really similar to each other because they have quit a thick consistency so you don't need a lot really and they have the same finish.
The nude lipstick is also got a glossy finish and is sheer which is perfect for me because i'm not aloud to wear hardly any makeup at school (but to be far they don't really care).


Hope you enjoyed today's little post. If all goes to plan there should be another post tomorrow <3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment