Friday 13 June 2014

Beauty Looks

Hello beautiful people, so today's post is actually going to be a series with one of my bestest friends Ellie. Who has been featured in a recent post so you may already know who she is. So the series is going to be called beauty looks. And basically we do 1 look each, to show two different looks for two different situations. So for this one my look was for a ritz dinner but any fancy event really and Ellie's was a prom look. So let's begin.

(Excuse my hair in all these photos) 
So below is a close up of Ellie's makeup
The products Ellie used:
Face:
rimmel fix+perfect primer
rimmel match perfection foundation
maybelline fit me and mac studio finish concealers
stay matte
tarte blush-exposed
bourjois chocolate bronzer
Eyes:
naked 3
covergirl clump crusher
Lips:
EOS 
mac brave lipstick
Brows:
mua eyeshadow 

Here is a close up's of my look
The products I used: 
Face:
Benefit porefessional 
Mac studio fix fluid foundation 
Collection 2000 concealer 
Rimmel stay matte powder 
NYC sunny bronzer 
Barry m blush in the smokin' hot palette

Eyebrows:
Mac omega eyeshadow 

Eyes:
Avon eye primer
These are the names of the eyeshadow's from my loved naked 2 palette:
Foxy (all over the lid)
Half baked (in the outer corner)
Blackout (on the top lash line)
And I used my mac omega through my crease 

Lips:
Strawberry sorbet EOS 
Tanya Burr lipgloss in vampire kiss 

Hope you enjoyed today's post. If you liked this post then expect some more in the future. I would like to thank Ellie for being part of this new series it was so much fun so I cant wait to do it again❤️❤️❤️








No comments:

Post a Comment