Saturday 21 June 2014

Get ready with me;summer picnic

Hello beautiful people today's post is a bit different in that I am doing a 'Get ready with me'
So let's get started
First of all I had a shower and used the herbal essences shampoo and conditioner (the blue one) 
After my shower I used the Bed head leave in conditioner and massaged that into the ends of my hair! Then I sprayed the Urban fudge sea salt spray to give my hair more of a beach look.
For my face I used the body shop cleanser and toner and the La Roche-Posay Effacular Duo. I used the La Roche- Posay as my moisturiser instead of the body shop one as I feel this one works better even though it's not a moisturiser!
Kirsty did my makeup today and used:
The body shop tea tree bb cream
Collection concealer
NYC sunny bronzer
Barry M blush in the glamour pallete
For eyes:
Vanilla mac eyeshadow all over the lid
Sunny bronzer in the crease
Benefit they're real mascara
Lips:
Barry M lip liner in russet
Barry M lipstick in pale nude
Tanya Burr picnic in the park lipgloss (didn't even realise it suited the occasion)
I used the Gucci Rush perfume which is my all time fave!!
Here's my outfit:
Red scalloped vest-Topshop
Floral print shorts-Boohoo
White vans-Office
Aviator sunglasses-Next
Oh and I was wearing a black back pack from new look! It is featured in my Paris post so check it out if you want :) 
Hope you enjoyed today's post❤️❤️❤️










No comments:

Post a Comment