Thursday 16 October 2014

Knowing your style

So I know I'm only young but today's post is advice on how to find your style. My style is still growing just like fashion is so I know I'm not the next Anne Wintour but I can atleast give some tips on finding your style. Let's begin...
1.) Read magazines to help inspire you on looking for different trends and styles. This will then give you a picture of what fits into your category that you see yourself in.
Vogue is an amazing magazine to help inspire you. You get a variety of unique styles from classy to sporty! So I recommend that if you haven't read one already!
2.) Go browse shopping...I know i know that sounds crazy...not actually shopping. But sometimes going into town to just look is a good way to expand your mind. You are then full of ideas of what could go with what and if you would wear it! Trust me I do this ALOT.
3.) Instagram...I love fashion bloggers that have a really creative profile full of OOTD's. It gives me ideas on what I would like in my wardrobe but also what I could pair my outfits with! My favourite is probably Danielle Bernstein (Weworewhat). But also my favourite Instagram account is Freya stores. They are a "premier online store for woman" (as it says in there description.) They are really trendy but they have elements that are really unique and I LOVE their clothes! I wish I had some...
4.) Being true to yourself! Whatever you feel comfortable and proud in means you are happy and confident in yourself! I would say my boots from next (if you haven't seen go on my London collaboration post) are what I feel most confident in if you wanted to know?! Anyway as I was saying if you are happy with what you are wearing then nothing else should matter, unique and individual is probably what I would say as a key to success....
5.) I'm going to end my final point on polyvore. I love polyvore as I feel it can show myself and other people what I love and would want to wear...however I don't have enough money to buy clothes all the time so polyvore is my way of saying I would wear this but I can't afford designer pieces. Birthday's and Christmas's are my way of building my style and growing my wardrobe! 
I hope this helped. I found this a fun post to do so I may do some similar ones In the future! Hope you enjoyed today's post ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment