Wednesday 22 October 2014

Little time waster

So todays post is very different and out of the ordinary...we have a KITTEN!
We have been looking for about a month for a cat and decided to get this little cutie, Myrtle. She is currently roaming around my room as we speak (or as I type).
Awwww her meows are the cutest in that she can't properly say it, if that makes sense?
                                        












                        
She is 9 weeks old and is a rescue kitten from the blue cross in England.
Myrtle is pronounced mertle, oh geez she just jumped on my bed and is now right on my head oh ok now she has moved to my window seal....my little explorer!
She is the perfect kitten and fits into our family perfectly with a little character ready to grow.
 
Hope you enjoyed todays unusual post, if you are looking for any pets and you live in the UK I highly recommend the Blue cross. They're a very helpful rescue centre with hundreds of adorable pets ready to be rehomed!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment