Saturday 13 December 2014

Kim K Kinda Day

 
                                                                         
                                                                                    
 Kim Kardashian West always has beautiful makeup, so whilst I was searching her in google Images I came across this photo and wanted to recreate it straight away. So with the makeup I have this is what I came up with.

FACE:
  • Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • NYC 'sunny' Bronzer
  • Mac 'Peaches' Blush
  • Clarins 'Miami Pink' Blush
  • Mac 'Soft and Gentle' Mineralize Skinfinish 
EYES:
  • Naked 2 'Booty Call'
  • Stilla In the Light Palette 'Bliss'
  • Mac 'Goldbit' eyeshadow
  • Loreal Liquid eyeliner
  • Rimmel Wonderful Mascara (Lots of it)
BROWS:
  • Soap And Glory Brow Archery
  • Mac 'Omega' Eyeshadow
LIPS:
  • Rimmel 'Tantrum' Lipstick


Improvements:
  • False Eyelashes (Kim K has very long full lashes so if you haven't got lashes like hers then I suggest using false ones)
  • A Light Concealer (for the highlighted look I recommend using  a 2 shades lighter concealer)
  • More Bronzing

In the New Year I might recreate another look of one of the Kardashians but next time I will be 100% prepared and buy what I need for the look.
Hope you liked todays post
Kirsty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment