Saturday 6 December 2014

Offically Fallen

 

 

I can finally say that I own 2 products from Nars! I'm so grateful to of received these two lovely gifts from my birthday. I would say the most hyped product from Nars is The 'Nars Sheer Glow' which I have actually wanted to try for a long time now. But I suppose I shied away from it because of the price. I must agree with everyone that talked so positively about it because it is so gorgeous. I have never had a foundation where my skin looks flawless before. I have also never had a foundation where I can control the coverage. However people did say that the only bad thing about it is that it doesn't come with a pump. But so far I haven't had a problem without one. What I do is use my finger and cover it over the foundation and tip it upside down so that I get a little bit on my finger. To which I then dab bit's all over my face then blend it with a brush. I also received a dual-intensity eyeshadow in the colour 'Callisto'. Which is beautiful! You can use the dual-intensity eyeshadows wet or dry. Using them wet makes the colour more pigmented. Love this eyeshadow so much and I'm sure I will be featuring it again in another post. 

                      Hope you enjoyed todays post
                                 Kirsty
                                  xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment