Wednesday 11 March 2015

A Hidden Gem


I love Mascara and I especially love trying out new ones so after receiving this from my mum's friend (don't worry she never used it because of the colour) I had to report back because this is AMAZING! Ok so this mascara is from Maybelline and it's called Lash Stiletto voluptuous. Unfortunately Maybelline don't sell this mascara in the UK but you can buy it from amazon. The reasons why this is my new favourite mascara are:
1. The colour. As you maybe able to tell in the photo this mascara is brown. I hadn't tried any brown mascara before until this one and I must say I think I prefer brown over black on me now but only for natural everyday wear. I just love how my lashes match my hair and eyebrows.
2.Defiantley adds volume and is lengthening. My lashes look so much longer and has more volume when I wear this mascara and it holds it like this for the whole day!
3. No clumps. It separates my lashes so they don't clump together which is what everyone looks for in a mascara right?
4. Easy to work with. Is it just me or do you find applying mascara on your bottom lashes hard because of the shape of your wand? Well I do and this mascara is so easy to apply mascara to both tops and bottom lashes.

I'm very surprised that no one has really come across this product before but if you are thinking of purchasing this now then do it right now - you will have no regrets.

Kirsty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment