Saturday 9 May 2015

Tanya Burr Cosmetic Haul




The first bank holiday of May I went onto FeelUnique.com and was very lucky to see that Tanya Burr had a 50% of everything so I took advantage of it and bought these 4 things:
Lipgloss-Champayne Toast
Lipgloss-Smile, Dream, Sparkle
Eyelashes-Pretty Lady
Eyelashes-Bambi Eyes
The reason I bought the lashes was because I have been wanting to try some out for a long time but always put it of because I couldn't be bothered. But I had no excuse when they only cost me £2.75 each. Tanya's lipglosses are also my favourite because the formula is perfect its not tacky/sticky like the Mac ones and they smell like strawberry laces! Why wouldn't you like that? The colour range is really great to. I will definitely be adding to my little collection! Go check out Tanya's collection because they are very affordable, fantastic products!
Kirsty
x 

No comments:

Post a Comment