Wednesday 5 August 2015

Zara Culottes edit #1

 











 
I absolutely love these Zara culottes! The wide leg, stripes and drawstring waist are so flattering and sooo unique! These culottes just shout what my style is like- trendy but daring! This outfit just makes me think Parisian with the red Topshop bag changed to the black slim clutch from H&M. I wore this outfit with my Missguided cut out black flats however, the day I took these photos Kirsty was not present so I had to do it on my own with the help of a pile of books as a tripod.... anyway, I basically couldn't get my whole outfit in shot (inserts sad face.) But it doesn't mean you wont see these again as I will be doing an OOTD with them properly in September!
Hayley
X
P.S Soz about the last pic featuring Kirsty's teddys but I liked the pic and could not crop it for the quality to stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment