Thursday 29 August 2013

Back to school : easy hair and makeup

Hey beautiful people, are lovey model (Amy, one of our best friends) has let us do a hair and makeup look for back to school. The makeup is really simple and easy to do definitely if you are late for school. As its easy to achieve I will start of with the makeup.

Makeup: 

First of all I applied concealer to the bottom of her eyes, top of the eyes and on any blemishes or redness then blended it. Because Amy's face is lovely I didn't want to add any foundation so I just used stay matte powder all over her face to set the concealer. Then I used a pink blush, I popped this on the apple of her cheeks and used a little bit of bronzer to contour. Now Amy's eyelashes are super long so I added a small amount of mascara to open her up eyes up a little. And lastly I just used a warm pink lip gloss to her lips.
This look is perfect if your school isn't so keen on makeup and is really helpful if you are running late.

Moving on to the hair: 

Ok so to recreate this hairstyle what you need to do is just curl the middle part of the hair by doing this you are adding volume to the hair and making it look like you have put a lot of effort in but really all your doing is using 1/2 an inch curling tong which takes about 5 mins. 
This is the curling tong I used its from babybliss. And that is it, really simple and pretty here is the look all together.


Hoped you like it . ❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment