Monday 26 August 2013

Back to school: essentials and stationary

Hey beautiful people, we have decided that this year we want to be organised and prepared for everything so here's is just some things we think are essentials to take to school.

Step 1 stationary: 
Colourful stationary is a must have if you learn better with bright colours like me . By this I mean highlighting certain words or writing a paragraph that's important in another colour. Also I have purchased these index pot-stick notes which are just for putting on important pages so its easier to find.  
I also have black pens as my school prefer us to write in black as when it comes to exams that's what we write in. 


Step 2 hand care:

Be prepared for germs take hand gel. Now that is a must have at school. And if you are like me and suffer from dry hands take your favourite hand cream. Mine is my body shop one but I have reviewed it on here before so check that out. 

Step 3 eyes:

I think we have all had those days where we wake up and are really tired and look it to, so if you want to make yourself look awake pop some white eye pencil through your waterline and no one will know if you are tired and it takes away the redness from your waterline and opens your eyes a lot more. The Barry m kohl pencil is amazing cause I'm really fussy with eye pencils I'm not a lover of them cause they hurt my eyes a bit, so I tried the Barry m one and its really creamy,highly pigmented, oh and cheap; and just a really nice pencil. 

Step 4 bad hair day: 

Always make sure you have an extra hair bobble and spare grips, just in case you have a bad hair day.And definitely for us Brits, cause i know how you feel when you've taken ages making your hair look really nice and then it rains, its the worst thing. Oh keep a look out for 5 easy back to school hair styles. 

These are just some things we have chosen because we think they are really important for school use.  









No comments:

Post a Comment