Sunday 25 August 2013

Back to school skincare

We are going to do a back to school series about lots of useful things and today's post is going to be 
About skincare. So here's what I use now it's not a full skincare routine because I just tend to mix it around a bit but here's what it is now. 

£4.49
So I use this simple foaming cleanser which is really nice and as it has a added moisturiser I don't use one. It leaves your face feeling clean and soft. It has 2 vitamins (pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E) 
And 3 skin loving ingredients ( glycerin, chamomile, geranium). Oh and I use this day and night.

After I cleanse my face I use the simple triple action face wash.
£3.99
I have only started using this last night but I have falling in love with it and couldn't not put it in here so it is a face wash that helps fight spots and it really works. It doesn't leave your face feeling tight or anything which is a bonus cause I really hate that after I use one that does. It has got 3 spot fighting ingredients ( zinc PCA absorbs excess oils, chamomile skin soothing anti irritant and witch hazel tones and tightens pores) and 1 natural antibacterial (phytosphingosine helps fight spots and blemishes). 

And that is my skin routine I know it's small but if there is a new thing I like I will update on my skin routine but I'm very fussy when it comes to looking after my skin so I am looking into more products and giving a lot of things a try but at the moment this is all I do. I purchased both of these at boots which if you are from another country boots is are health and beauty shop also simple the brand is an English brand so if you want to get these you will have to get them on the Internet. 
~Kirsty 

No comments:

Post a Comment