Sunday 17 November 2013

Get ready with me (winter edition+drugstore)

Hey beautiful people so today's post is our first get ready with me and I would be happy to do more in the future. This is kind off a tester for us. So let's get started.

Outfit of the day 

Black fitting top from primark 
Skinny high waisted jeans from newlook 
Blazer from newlook
Watch from newlook 
Boots from newlook 
Bag from newlook 
Socks from topshop 

(So as you can probably tell newlook is one of my favourite shops 😄)

Face of the day 


Revlon photo ready perfecting primer 
Revlon nearly naked foundation 
Maybelline fit me concealer 
Collection lasting perfection concealer 
Rimmel stay Matt powder ( damaged need to get a new one) 
Elf contouring bronzing and blush cream
Mac mineralize skinfinish In Soft and gentle 
17 wild metallic cream eyeshadow in wild nude 
Mac eyeshadow in goldbit 
MUA eyeshadow shade 1- pearl
MUA eyeshadow shade 20- Matt 
MUA eyeshadow shade 17- Matt 
MUA undressed eyeshadow pallete
Bourjois volumizer mascara 
Avon mega effects mascara 
Maybelline baby lip in cherry me 
Maybelline colour whisper in cherry on top 
Barry m lipgloss in toffee shade 2 


Wow that seems a lot I went for a more drugstore look but oops some mac products were included. 
Hope you liked today's post and I would like to do more of these in the future maybe with high end products ?? ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment