Saturday 30 November 2013

The Body Shop



Hey beautiful people so if you haven't guessed already todays post is of some of the things I have from the body shop which was also another birthday gifts which I'm loving right now. I have got:

Born lippy lip balm- which smells like oranges and the colour of this is gorgeous I love the gold glitter however when you apply this to your lips its clear.

Body butter pink grapefruit - the smell of this is amazing I'm very fussy with scents I prefer fruity smells so this is just perfect for me and it makes your skin feel so soft and healthy I love it.

shower gel pink grapefruit- again this smells amazing and I like the fact I have matching shower gel and bodybutter, extra smelling nice I suppose. and again this makes your skin smell amazing and it makes me feel a lot happier when I put this on as the others. this might sound weird but I'm sure deep down you all have the same feeling with something that you love the smell of. haha.

                hope you liked todays post ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment