Friday 29 November 2013

Mac palette

Hey beautiful people so todays post is showing my mac palette to you all as I got this gorgeous palette as a birthday gift from lovely Hayley and my chummy Amy.

 
Isn't it beautiful!! I am so grateful for this present and absolutely LOVE it.
the palette it self is called pink freeze and the colours are:
Pink freeze (top left)
Bruised plum (top right)
Deception (bottom left)
Magic Moor (bottom right)
 
These colours remind me of winter/Christmas season as they are lovely warm sparkly colours. It is also perfect for travelling with as its just the 4 eye shadows but you can do so many looks with them. I'm sure this wont be the last time you will see this palette on my blog. I have a funny feeling I will be obsessed with this palette for a very long time.
 
hope you enjoyed todays post <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment