Sunday 15 December 2013

Makeup and 2 outfit ideas for Christmas day - collab with Caitlin

Hey beautiful people, so todays post is very exciting as we have joined forces with Caitlin (who's blog is...http://eatsleepandfashion.blogspot.co.uk/) for todays post. Caitlin did a dressy up Christmas day look, Hayley did a casual look and Kirsty did the makeup.

So lets begin with the dressy up look.

 
Ballerina shirt- primark
Nude skater skirt- new look
 
 
The casual look:

 so Hayley actually picked me out the outfit to wear and here it is
Christmas jumper-Primark
leggings

 
2 very different looks but both will suit the makeup look which I did...
 

To achieve this look all you have to do Is apply your normal face routine then add a primer on your eyelids to make sure the makeup lasts all day, Then apply a plum/cranberry colour all over the lids. To add a bit of definition I added a bronze colour through the crease and a pinkie shimmery colour in the inercorners and then to top the eye makeup look off do a winged flick and add some of the black left on your brush to the bottom lash line. For lips I applied a neon pink lipstick and added a nude lip gloss from Barry m called toffee
 
All the eyshadows I was my mac palette which I have blogged about however I only used bruised plum and deception and the shimmery pink was gold bit from mac also.
 
Hoped you all enjoyed todays post and I'm looking forward to doing more blog posts with Caitlin in the future and everyone go check out her blog its amazing we also did another post on her blog http://eatsleepandfashion.blogspot.co.uk/ so go and check that out. And blogmas week 2 will be up tomorrow. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment