Friday 27 December 2013

New year resolutions

Hey beautiful people, so today's post is more like a list of what I want to achieve in the new year. I want to make 2014 successful but I feel the only way to do so is just be positive everyday, and it can make such a difference because your plans/dreams could truly happen. So these are the things I want to achieve next year some of which might not happen but I could just be working on it: 

-post blog posts more frequently 
-aim to get 3000 views by the end of next year on our blog
-hope to have about 10 followers on our blog
-save my money for the future 
-go out a lot more to see different things 
-try my best to be healthy 
-meet one direction ( got to aim high people😄)
-and work really hard at school to get the grades I need for my future to be a lot more easier 

Hope you liked today's most and got a bit of inspiration from it and I hope you all have an amazing year ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment