Saturday 4 January 2014

Chanel Universal Bronzer First Impressions

Hey beautiful people, so todays post is my first impressions of the Chanel universal bronzer or you can call It the makeup base. So I was very excited about buying this product and really looked into getting it before I purchased it as it isn't the cheapest. The product costs £30 in John Lewis but I only really had to pay £10 as I had £20 in voucher's. So this was the best way I could really buy the product as it doesn't work out that expensive for me that way.

So here is the beautiful Chanel packaging 


And the product itself 


There is mixed opinions about the Chanel universal bronzer as to the way it is applied, it supposed to be quit difficult until you have found the way that is better for you. However I didn't have this problem, maybe it depends on how much you apply. Anyway it only comes in one colour and it isn't a muddy or orange colour so I think it is perfect. The bronzer is supposed to give a natural sun kissed look and it definetly does. Which is a bonus for me because I don't tan I just burn so it is going to be used a lot in the summer. It is a mousse and I apply it with this brush...


A tapered dense brush. I don't use a lot at all I just dab my brush in the mousse and then like wipe or dab the majority of it on the back of my hand and apply to my cheekbones and temples. So overall I really love the Chanel universal bronzer and think it is going to be my new obsession I can't fault it, it's just gorgous but I suppose it has to be for what you pay. I literally love it sooo much and it has made me want to buy more things from Chanel now. 

Hoped you liked today's post ❤️❤️❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment