Sunday 26 January 2014

Non-heat 3 hairstyles

Hello Beautiful people today's post is 3 simple hairstyles for you!! These can be created if you are running late for school/work/anything really!! 
1.) The first one is a simple braid at the back of your head. If you don't know how to do a braid (plait) just section your hair into 3 and then the section on your left take into the middle and then the middle section will go under the left one and then do the same to the right side and repeat till you are happy with the length of the braid :) if this is too confusing you can always type in on youtube 'simple braid tutorial' that will make it more easier for you!!
Because I find my hair very flat I used my L'orèal texture styling spray , you can get this in any drugstore I got mine in superdrug. Here is a photo so you know what it looks like : 
Before I plaited my hair I sprayed this in the top section of my hair and then scrunched it to make it have volume you can brush through your hair it still stays in!! :) 

2.) I don't really know what you call this hairstyle I guess you can call it the 2 braid back plait (just cause it rhymes ) 

Anyway, what you do is take a section from the front of one side of your hair then plait it, if you have small elastics use them but I put hairspray in mine to keep the ends in place. Then do the same to the other side so you should end up with 2 braids like this:

Then take the 2 braids to the back of your hair and tuck underneath each other so you can't see the ends like this:
 Sorry it looks wonky :/
Then using bobbin pins grip the braids so everything stays in place. Then this is optional but you can spray hairspray to make the hairstyle last longer in place.

This is a mid shot of the hairstyle (woah using my media skills naming the shot) 

3.) This hairstyle,i also don't know what it can be called i guess you can call it the Katniss look?
 Anyway, to achieve this look you need to partern  your hair and then make bunches that are at the back of your hair NOT the side. Then braid the bunches and tie it with elastics or really thin hair ties.
 

 Then taking the two braids pass them over and bring to the top of the bunches so you are making a circle (but not a perfect circle)
 Here is what i mean by placing at the top

 Then take bobbin pins and grip the ends of the braids together and grip any loose parts.
 Spray hairspray for a longer finish (optional)

Hope you liked today's post <3 <3 <3




No comments:

Post a Comment