Thursday 2 January 2014

Get ready with me NYE

Hey beautiful people I hope you all enjoyed new years eve and had lots of fun. So lets get started with my new years eve get ready with me.

Lets begin with nails:
 These two nail varnishes came in a set of eight from boots. I love theses two together as they are just gorgeous, but to finish the look of I added a studded diamond  only on my ring finger on one hand.


Makeup:

Theses four eyeshadow's I used through the crease to add definition and just to warm it up. I also added a dark brown from clinque called bewitching.
 
 
And this is most of the makeup I used, however this is not all of it but I will list all of the products below starting with my face:
 
> Revlon photo ready perfecting primer
> Bourjois healthy mix foundation
>Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer
>Elf contouring blush and bronzing cream in "st lucia" (but I only applied the bronzer)
>Mac mineralize skin finish in "soft and gentle"
>Rimmel stay matt powder
 
Eyes:
>Avon eye primer
>white eyeshadow from the palette in the photo
>Eyeshadow's in the photo above
>Nyx roll on shimmer ball in "platinum"
>Maybelline gel eyeliner
>black pencil on my top waterline
>benefit they're real mascara
 
Lips:
>Eos lip balm
>Topshop lipstick in "innocent"
>Mac lipglass in "dreamy"
 
And this is what the makeup looked like:
 
 
 
And finally the outfit:


I love this outfit as the dress can be worn casual or dressy up but it is from newlook however it was on sale so it might not be there anymore. And it is just a Navy dress with black leopard print pattern
 

And then I just added this beautiful staple necklace which is also from newlook.
 
This was Hayley's outfit for NYE
Sheer navy/black poka dot dress- Forever 21
You would have to wear a black vest underneath as it is very see through!

 
Hope you all enjoyed todays post and there will be a post of the two palettes I used some when in January and happy new year <3 <3  <3
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment