Wednesday 17 June 2015

My Perfume Collection


Hello, sorry for the lack of posts recently but it will definitely not happen again because....EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! Woo, no more revising or stressing! Anyway, todays post is my perfume collection. Now every Christmas I get a perfume from 'Santa Clause' and for my birthday so I have a growing collection. But here are just three that are my favourites excluding my all time favourite... Gucci 'Rush' (which is not in the photo as I have ran out.)

I would say they all smell fairly similar so be prepared for my repetitive description of each one (soz!)

Loverdose by Diesel- This is the purple bottle on the left. This scent has got a holiday vibe to it without being a floral scent. It is not sweet and is a grown up smell. The bottle itself is unique as it is shaped like a heart but carved out like a diamond with all of its different sides.

Eclipse- from the Ghost collection. Now I have a small bottle of this and it is again a grown up scent. It is a warm scent that is floral but is not sharp so does not give you a headache like some powerful flowery scents. It is girly with its subtle fruity smell.

Heat by Beyoncé- Now, I have this in a large bottle (hence why it has been cut off in the photo.)Again this is a floral, fruity scent but does not hit your nose like you're in an overwhelming garden full of flowers. This is the stereotypical summer holiday smell despite it not being coconut.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my small descriptions of my favourite perfumes ATM.
Hayley
x

No comments:

Post a Comment