Saturday 27 June 2015

Product Review's

 


Nars Creamy concealer- After hearing everyone on the internet talk about how much they love this concealer I had wanted to try it out. So after trying it for a month I can now give my overall opinion on it. I love the coverage the concealer gives and the colour is actually lighter then my skin so I can highlight under my eyes etc. But I do find that it does crease more less straight away however I have now found that using a loose powder underneath works wonders. I also really love the fact it feels like you have nothing on it's that light.

Barry M Lengthening Showgirl Mascara- LOVE for only £4.99 you can't go wrong! It's brilliant because it doesn't make your lashes look clumpy or thick they look natural with the right amount of mascara on. I do put two coats on just to make them appear longer. The brush is plastic not hair but I am probably one of the small majority that prefer a plastic wand any day.

Mac Electric Cool Eye Shadow in Love Power- I picked this up in a outlet makeup shop and was drawn by this because I love the colour and the texture is so nice because it is so soft and buttery. I am not 100% sure whether this is a cream eye shadow or powder but either way it looks lovely on. For me I do find wearing an eye primer works best for this product because it lasts longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment