Saturday 20 June 2015

New: Newlook Makeup

  


 
 I have had a voucher for Newlook since Christmas, every time I go in there I can never find anything. However, yesterday I didn't find anything clothes wise but I managed to come across the little makeup stand. Newlook have only just recently launched there new makeup line so I was intrigued to try some things. I picked up 3 lip pencils and 1 glitter eye shadow pencil. I must say, the lip pencils are really great. They last all day, I have been wearing the two red ones today and it still looks exactly the same as how it was this morning. Oh I almost forgot to mention they are only £1.99!!!! The eye shadow pencil is also really lovely, I have worn it just on its own as a sweep of colour over my lids. I love this look. However, on its own it does tend to crease so a good eye primer is needed.
 
Click here to see the makeup line.
 
Kirsty
x
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment