Saturday 11 July 2015

Allegiant | Book Review #1

Ever since Christmas I wanted to start reading books and so I put them on my Christmas list. Now I have time off to finally read, I have decided to begin with the book Allegiant...the trilogy of Divergent. Well this did not take me long to read considering it consists of 526 pages and 56 chapters excluding the epilogue. When I mean it didn't take me long to read the whole thing, I mean it did not take me long at all....within the space of 24 hours....do you consider me as a bookworm or just a little obsessed with the divergent series?
Anyway, this book is bloody amazing! The ending is special and is in fact a good ending as some books can be good but the ending ruins it (if you know what I mean.) Obviously I do not want to give any details away as that would ruin it for anyone wanting to read the book but all I am going to say is if you are a crier like myself you may want to have tissues prepared! I would say the Divergent series is a mix between the hunger games and maze runner. So if you enjoy either the hunger games or maze runner than this book is great for you!
Hayley
x

No comments:

Post a Comment