Wednesday 29 July 2015

July Favourites


July is almost over which means its time to share our favourites. Where are the days going? 
 
Kirsty's:
 Starting with beauty I have been loving the Mac 'Prep and Prime' powder for setting my makeup with. It is amazing, it makes your makeup last that little bit longer and makes your skin look flawless. I have only ever used the Rimmel stay matt but after using this I have been completely converted! I feel like now the Rimmel one you can tell that you are wearing powder, where as the Mac one you can't.  That's it for makeup this month. So moving on, I have been enjoying wearing my Pandora rings and my silver sandals that I wore to prom. I just love the look of silver especially with blue clothing.  Now let's talk about my Inspiration of this month... Rosie Huntington Whitley! I have just been obsessed with her hair and Makeup, I won't say anymore because I will be dedicating a post to her soon. (Keep your eyes peeled for an inspired look in August!)
 
Hayley's:
This month I have been absolutely loving my Zara Culottes which will be featured in a post in August! I just think they are very unique with their wide legs and monochrome stripes. My favourite feature on the culottes is the drawstring waist just because it's flattering around the hip area. Secondly, my favourite of this month has been my design book due to the fact I have to design some outlines for my summer college project ready for when I begin in September. The model templates are extremely helpful if you are someone like me who doesn't have art skills like Vincent Van Gough. The design book is from Waterstones but you can always find the smaller version in Urban Outfitters.
 
Twin's:
Both of us have agreed that our MCM (man crush Monday-but everyday in July) have been Nick Jonas and Brooklyn Beckham! They are just beautiful human creatures that the love heart emoji must have been made for. Our favourite memory this month has definitely been Prom. Everything about it was so much fun and something we will always cherish! Lastly, we have been amazed by the Garnier sun kissed moisturiser. Basically it is a moisturiser that slightly gives you a tan which looks very natural. For very pale people like us we swear by this product now!
 
 
The Twins
x

No comments:

Post a Comment