Saturday 25 July 2015

My Wall Of Motivation

 

Since the beginning of February I have been slowly redecorating my bedroom. Considering that I have the smallest bedroom ever I can't do much to make it look new. However, I think the changes I have made do make a complete difference and I am now very happy with my bedroom. One of my favourite things is my motivational wall. People that know me will know that I'm a huge lover of motivational things that being quotes, stories or people. I like to try and be positive all the time so this wall helps me out when I'm lacking in that. The photo of my favourite woman, Audrey Hepburn, is from Paper chase. The quote that says 'Make today ridiculously amazing' is actually a card from M&S. The Vogue sign is what I found from google images. The quote with the hint of green I found from Pinterest that I just edited to make it fit my theme. Lastly my favourite one is a quote my Grandad had written down and kept with him all the time to keep him positive and determined to fight cancer. It's a quote I will always cherish and something that will always remind me of my wonderful Grandad. 
 
Kirsty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment