Saturday 19 July 2014

Pretty eye and nude lip

Hello everyone, 

Having the naked 2 palette in my life has made me try out a lot of looks. So I thought I would start showing you looks I have created so like a FOTD (face of the day). So let's get started... 
Face: 
Mac Pro long wear concealer 
Chanel bronzing makeup base 
NYC bronzing powder In sunny 
Barry m smokin hot palette for the blush 
Rimmel stay matte powder 
Mac soft and gentle highlighter 

Brows: 
Mac omega eyeshadow 

Eyes: 
Benefit they're real mascara 
Maybelline gel eyeliner 
Naked 2 eyeshadow's 
All over the lid I used suspect 
In the crease I used tease 
On top of the gel eyeliner I used  blackout 

Lips: 
Maybelline colour sensational lip liner 
Mac lipstick in angel 

Hope you enjoyed today's post and I am definitely going to be doing more of these posts In the future ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment