Thursday 31 July 2014

July Favourites

Hello beautiful people today's post is a July favourites! Unfortunately there is no fashion related items however we have a lot of fashion related posts coming soon! 
For beauty I have pulled out my summer essentials. I believe all the lip products have been featured in posts before but that's  because I LOVE them all so much. So here they are:
Maybeline colour whisper in cherry on top (unfortunately you can only get these in America so when it runs out I might just cry)
Mac lipstick in impassioned this is so beautiful and will always be my holiday lips. 
And revlon colour burst lipgloss in adorned, I really like putting this on top of the maybelline lipstick it looks gorgeous together. 
And lastly a no 7 blush in the colour honey. My mum actually bought this for me because she has one and I always use it on her when I do her makeup and I just love it so much it looks lovely and sophisticated. 
Here is swatches of the products:
The post-it notes is a really nice guideline for doing winged eyeliner or a sharp eye look!

Our favourite snack of the month is the Krave cereal! We have it in a small bowl with no milk and have it as nibbles!  It is yummy!! 


Finally we have been loving the costa sticky toffee cooler!! It is soooo nice especially in the hot weather in England recently! It's delicious!! 

Hope you enjoyed today's post ❤️❤️❤️
Sorry it is quite short but we didn't want to put anything in that we weren't loving as that is just pointless otherwise. We may not be posting now for about 2 weeks as we are going on holiday but if we can we will! Hope you are all having a great summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment