Sunday 27 July 2014

Summer blog vlog #1

Hello beautiful people today's post is what we have done the past week of our summer holidays! Although we broke up from school on Wednesday we thought we would upload each week on a Sunday and then have our main blogpost within the week! Let's begin....
On Thursday we went to the beach and had a cute picnic which included pretzel sticks,chocolate cookies,sandwiches and  some really yummy vegetable crisps! We also went shopping. Then after that I made a quiche for dinner and it was delicious 
On Friday we went shopping again and all I got was face sun cream for when I go on holiday! Then in the evening we walked along the river. We were going to have dinner their however it was too busy so we ended up going to the dearly loved tescos and eating at 10pm woah what a late dinner.
On Saturday we were a bit more chilaxed and just went for a run in the morning and made a smoothie! We then went to sainsburys and had lunch! Then in the evening we went to our granddad and nans house for a BBQ! 
Finally it's Sunday and unfortunately I did not take any photos. However me Kirsty and Caitlin went kayaking and now as I speak I am having another BBQ! 
Hope you enjoyed today's post❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment