Wednesday 27 August 2014

First impression

I just purchased a new mascara and thought I would share my first impressions on it. So I love mascara and my absolute favourite is the benefit they're real but I always get that for Christmas so throughout the year i like to try new ones out and they tend to mostly be high street ones. So here is my opinion on the Rimmel London wonderfull mascara.
I believe this is a new mascara from Rimmel and the thing that made me buy it was the fact it has argan oil in it. Argan oil is really good for your hair so I suppose it's going to be good for your eyelashes. I also really love the brush because it doesn't apply the mascara in clumps and it coats every single eyelash which separates them all. Here is a before photo of my eyelashes before I applied the mascara: 
And here is a photo after I have applied mascara:
Insane right! 
So as you can see my eyelashes are nice and separate and they look natural not clumpy. 
They also feel very light and it doesn't feel like I have anything on my lashes which is  quite a nice feeling. 

The only worry I have is because it has an oil in the formula the mascara will drop under my eyes during the end of the day. So it will be interesting to see if it doesn't. I will keep you informed. 

After about 7 hours of wearing the mascara it surprisingly didn't fall under my eyes! Every mascara I have owned has always made a mark under my eye. But this one didn't! I can already tell this mascara is going to be my new favourite.

Hope you enjoyed today's post and I really enjoyed writing this post so I will defiantly be doing more of these in the future with products no one has really talked about. ❤️❤️❤️






No comments:

Post a Comment