Saturday 30 August 2014

Mesh, Midi and Mulberry

Hello everyone today's post is a party outfit! I don't really have anything else to say so let's begin...

Mesh crop top- Topshop
White split midi skirt- Boohoo.com
Black ankle strap heels- New look
Red mulberry bag- Turkey
I love this outfit it is quite sophisticated but you can definitely wear it to a special event. I love how it is all monochrome but then the bag breaks it up by having the red as the main focus as it makes the look more fun. I absolutely love midi skirts they have been my favourite since the beginning of 2014. They are very vercitial in that you can wear them casual and smart it just depends how you dress it up or dress it down! 
I hope you enjoyed today's post as I said in my '5 favourite holiday outfits' we are going to be doing more fashion posts as we have been lacking in that area. So hope you are enjoying our fashion posts as much as we are creating them! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment