Saturday 23 August 2014

My 5 favourite outfits from my holiday!!

Hi people reading this...if you didn't know me and Kirsty recently went to Turkey for 2 weeks! It is a beautiful place and we had an amazing time! So I thought I would show you 5 of my favourite outfits from turkey.
Anyway I don't want to put these in order because I don't really have one....

This is what I call the 70's modern jumpsuit purely because in the 70's flares were a massive trend and this jumpsuit involves some sort of flares I would say. Also it is modern because it had blue flowers as the detail! I paired this outfit with my black caged sandals however originally I was going to wear this with my black heels however In turkey it is full of mountains so they weren't really practical as I would have probably broken an ankle! All of this is from New look!
Next I have my pink bird patterned shorts (Boohoo.com) paired with my blue crop top (Topshop) I love this outfit because when I was packing my clothes I was going to wear these shorts with a white vest however when I was finding what to wear one evening in turkey I decided that was way too boring and simple so I decided to go with colours that complimented each other! I have my aviators (Next) and my Polaroid as I was taking pictures that night!
Sorry about this I'm the one on the right Kirsty is the one with the shorts on(Twin problems) I fell in love with this outfit when I bought it...The crop top (H&M) is
a blouse material with a v shaped back basically the 2 straps meet together instead of the base of the top....Anyway I paired it with my midi skirt (boohoo.com) and again I was supposed to wear my heels however it wasn't practical....
I didnt actually like this skirt a year ago when I bought it for Ibiza last year however this year i love it! It is a cut out midi skirt (H&M) and I paired with my black crop top (boohoo.com). Seeing as this outfit was quite dark I wore my orange coral flip flops to add a pop of colour as well as they matched my lips too! (new look-Flip flops)
Lastly I have my maxi dress that has a slit down one side! I love this maxi dress as it isn't just one colour it has greens and different shades of blue In it! I paired this with my white jelly shoes (New look) to add some more colour! The dress is from H&M!!

Hope you enjoyed today's post!! I'm going to be doing more fashion related posts as I have been lacking in that area I think purely because I was saving my clothes for my holiday but that is no excuse ahaha! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment