Saturday 16 August 2014

It's our duty

Hello beautiful people so first of all we would like to apologise for not posting for 2 weeks. The reason for this is that we have been on holiday to turkey. So to make it up we will be posting more posts this week all about our lovely holiday.

Duty free. The place I feel like I would be rude not to buy anything. I'm sure most people are like this so it's normal for people to get sucked in to the ever so beautiful with everything I want shop. So this is what we purchased:

Kirsty: 
I bought the clarins blush in 03 Miami pink. 
And I bought the stilla in the light palette. 
Both are gorgeous and I'm so glad I got them because I have used them everyday since. The blush is exactly what I have been looking for because I have wanted a blush that gave a subtle healthy glow as well as not being a bright colour that's to in your face. And this blush just ticks all my boxes. And the eyeshadow's in the palette are beautiful. First of all the colours are all colours I will wear and the quality of them are so nice because they are buttery and easy to work with. 


Hayley:
I bought the Kate Moss travel box lipsticks which consist of 4 lipsticks that are in the shades 008 (darker nude) 003(lighter nude) 005(pink) 001 (Red)
I also bought the YSL touché éclat in shade 2 because I have not been wearing concealer lately so I thought i'd give it ago! 
I have been wearing both of these everyday since the 1st august and have been loving them to pieces! 

 I hope you enjoyed today's post and keep your eyes out for Wednesday as there will be a fashion post ❤️❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment