Sunday 4 May 2014

April Favourites

Hello beautiful people, may the 4th be with you. Today we are going to share with you our favourites of last month. So lets begin...

Soap and glory hand cream has been my holy grail product of the past month and i'm sure it will be for the rest of the spring/summer as I don't suffer that much with dry hands in this part of the year.
Benefit porefessional has been a gift from God, its amazing. As you can probably tell I have only got a sample however when I run out I will buy the full size.
The Body Shop Lip Butter this is just a lovely moisturizing lip butter and it smells like star-burst so its amazing.
Mac single eye shadow in Goldbit I have had this for ages but I brought it back out and have been loving it with a wing look.
Maybelline Color whisper  this is actually one of my favourite lipsticks for the spring/summer and I was very grateful to get it for a present from Caitlin last year when she went to florida so thanks Cailtin.
Topshop heart necklace, I love how this makes an outfit look lovely and elegant.

Flash

Natural lighting 

                            
Tanya Burr lipgloss in picnic in the park this is actually Hayley's only beauty favourite of the past month. But this is such a gorgeous colour and it smells like strawberry laces so bonus really. We are both huge fans of Tanya Burrs collection so if you haven't all ready purchased anything then you should otherwise you are missing out big time.

Film of the month hands down has to be frozen. Now I have to admit I doubted this film before I watched it because everyone was always singing the songs and it was getting annoying, but now after watching it I get why everyone was singing it all the time. 

Random Favourites...
App of the month is Vine we have just been really enjoying vine it's so funny. And  Nash Grier is just BEAUTIFUL. 
Song of the month is stay high (habbits remix) by Tove Lo. 
Drink of the month is the naked blueberry smoothie. Its so nice.


Hope you enjoyed today's post <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment