Sunday 18 May 2014

Pop of colour

Hello beautiful people, so I can now say it is nearly summer. Finally. So taking advantage of this gorgeous weather I thought I would share some colourful makeup which I love to wear in the summer. I have to say my favourite makeup season is summer cause there is more colour and a variety of things you can do with it. But I know a lot of people don't tend to go too daring because it is out of the usual comfort zone. So this summer I have set myself a mission and that is to experiment and wear some colour on my face. Here is some of the things I love and will wear more often.
Mac lipstick-candy yum yum (matte finish)
Mac lipstick-impassioned (amplified finish)
Mac eyeshadow- red brick 
Nyx roll on shimmer- platinum 
Nyx blush-mocha 
Maybelline colour tattoo- endless purple 
Here is a swatch of them all:

Hope you all enjoyed today's post ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment