Saturday 24 May 2014

The naked 2 palette

Hello beautiful people, I'm so excited to say that I now own one of the beautiful urban decay naked palette's. I have wanted one of these for the longest time but I kept putting it off because of how much it is. So I finally decided to just save and buy the naked 2. Here are some photos of my new love 






The naked 2 palette comes with a free double ended brush, which is so soft and has to be one of the best eye brushes I own. It also comes with 4 samples of the eye primers
-Original 
-Sin
-Anti ageing 
-Eden 
The colour of the eyeshadow's are all different this is the description of them on the debenhams website 
  • Busted (deep brown w/shimmery finish)
  • Blackout (blackest black w/matte finish)
  • Pistol (light greyish brown w/shimmery finish)
  • Verve (oyster w/shimmery finish)
  • Booty Call (shimmery cork)
  • Foxy (cream bisque w/matte finish)
  • Half Baked (golden-bronze w/shimmery finish)
  • Chopper (copper shimmer w/silver micro glitter)
  • Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer w/metallic base)
  • Suspect (pale golden beige w/shimmery finish)
  • Tease (creamy pale brown w/matte finish)
  • YDK (cool bronze shimmer w/metallic base)

I'm very excited to go and experiment with this palette now. It will be featured in future blog post's  like makeup looks etc. I hope you enjoyed today's post and there will be a fashion related post next weekend bye for now ❤️❤️❤️










No comments:

Post a Comment