Wednesday 10 September 2014

Everyday makeup with 2 options

This makeup look is perfect for school or those days you want to just look very natural. In my autumn post I said I would do a seperate post of the makeup look so that's why I have decided to show two different lip options. So let's begin:



1. First of all prep your skin with your normal skin care routine and I also applied the benefit porefessional as my primer.

2.
Then I applied my base makeup
• Body Shop Tea Tree BB cream 
• Mac Prolongwear Concealer 
• Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 

3.

Next I added colours to my cheeks with these products:
• Chanel Bronzing Base 
• Clarins Blush In Miami Pink 
• Mac Mineralize Skinfinish In Soft And Gentle

3.

After that I went and applied my mascara and filled in my brows. I also just did a first impressions of this mascara. And I have to say I absolutely love it! 
• Dirty Works Eyelash Curlers
• Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara 
• Mac Eyeshadow in Omega 

4.

This is the lip combination I wear for my everyday makeup which is: 
• Topshop Lipstick In Innocent 
• Loreal Lipstick In Cherlys Nude 
• Barry M Lipgloss In Toffee 

5. 
This is the lipstick i wore in the autumn post: 
• Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick In 101
And this is what it looks like on...
I would wear this lip if I was to go out shopping or going out in the evening any where really. 

Hope you enjoyed today's post. I am going to do more makeup looks on my blog so keep your eyes peeled ❤️❤️❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment