Saturday 20 September 2014

Cheryl Fernandez-Versini

Today's post is inspired by the lovely Cheryl. At the moment on Xfactor Cheryl's makeup has been looking flawless for every show. The colours she has been wearing are browns, golds and bronzy colours. Unfortunately this was the best photo I could find that kind of showed you what look I was going for:


   
The eyes: 
First prime your eyes, I used my sample of the urban decay primer potion.
Then I used half baked eyeshadow from the urban decay naked 2 palette all over my eyelid.
Through the crease and outer corner I used sandstone from the stilla palete. I also apply it under my eyes.
On my lash line I used blackout from the urban decay naked 2 palette.
Then I used the stilla brown pencil through my waterline top and bottom. 
Next I applyed my Rimmel wonderful mascara to the tops and bottoms of my lashes. 

Cheeks:
I used my NYC sunny bronzer to bronze up my face. 
Then I applyed my favourite blush at the moment which is the clarins Miami pink blush. 

Lips: 
I applyed mac impassioned lipstick,
Then I used a little bit of my clear plumping lipgloss from soap and glory. 



Hope you enjoyed today's post ❤️❤️❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment