Tuesday 2 September 2014

London street style| Collaboration part 1

Hi everyone today's post is a collaboration with eatsleepandfashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1 (Caitlin)
We decided to do a blog post on day and evening wear in London so there will be one evening outfit on my post and one day outfit on my post and vice versa! We are not saying that these are the outfits that are always around London they are just our inspirations of what we believe is 'London street style'. Let's get started...
Day-Hayley
High neck white top-ASOS
Black Joni jeans- Topshop
Red 'mulberry' bag- Turkey
Black boot heels-Next 


Skinny jeans are a must have within this time period so I paired my jeans with a high neck top because within the past year they have been slowly creeping there way in everyone's wardrobes. For the shoes I have my boots that are always seen in the streets of London. Finally for the bag, I wore my 'mulberry' that is guaranteed to be everywhere in a wealthy place like London. Although mine  is fake I have seen a lot of colourful bags which are mainly designer so that is my inspired look.

Evening- Caitlin 
Playsuit- boohoo.com
Blazer-Wallis
Sandals-Newlook 
Seeing as London is a mahoosive place walking around in heels are not really an option, sandals however are extremely easy to walk in especially if you are getting the tube to your destination, as well as they seal the outfit together. The blazer makes the look more classy with the way it is tailored at the shoulders. But it also has an element of the 'boyfriend trend' with how it is slightly oversized. Monochrome as I said in the day outfit is a common trend in 2014 so we are both going along with that theme I guess. Caitlin decided to wear a playsuit as it makes the outfit more unique by it not being a dress. She finalised her outfit with  messy hair to complete her well-dressed evening look.
Hope you enjoyed today's collaboration! Make sure you go over to Caitlin's blog where you will see my intake of a London evening look and her day look! ❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment