Wednesday 17 September 2014

My favourites from NYFW

After keeping up to date with New York fashion week I decided to share my favourites from a variety of shows.
First up it is the Michael Kors 'optimistic chic'
I absolutely Love this design! I think the belt detailing makes it interesting and just amazing I love how it wraps around the models upper waist. The colours compliment each other and it just shouts summer!
Next is the Jenny Peckenham 'Marilyn Monroe' inspired collection. These two were just a couple of my favourites from the show however each design has it's own contribute to the Marilyn Monroe specification. The colours are subtle which makes the coutures elegant and beautiful! I love the high neck element and how it goes in at the waist as it gives it a nice shape! Also I love the vintage/retro theme going along with it being Marilyn Monroe inspired.
Finally my last favourite is the House of Herrera (Caroline Herrera) collection! I love how it all looks chic and I'm going to say effortless! It is very feminine and I love  the light colours involved. I can use these designs as inspirations for next seasons trend!
I hope you enjoyed today's post there will be a LFW favourites on Wednesday! Although none of these are my own photos I wish one day I will be taking them myself! ❤️❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment